Come volunteer at the ASCE 2018 Convention!
We will need volunteers to assist with the following:
- Registration area: to act as greeters and direct people to various rooms within the Hyatt Regency Denver at the Downtown Convention Center and to assist ASCE staff, who will staff the actual registration booth.
- Technical & Guest Tours: to travel with the buses and provide head counts and be the point of contact with ASCE staff for any unforeseen events.
- Welcome Reception and Meal Functions: for collecting tickets at the door.
- Social Media: to assist in posting updates regarding the Convention on Twitter and Facebook. Updates should reflect events as they take place in real-time and motivate attendees to participate.
- Denver Connection: volunteers who have a general knowledge of the Denver area will be needed to provide locations, directions and suggestions for a wide variety of requests that may come from the guests.
Benefits of Volunteering
- Participate in 4+ hours and receive an ASCE volunteer shirt.
- Participate in 10+ hours and receive a $100 registration refund (refunds will be processed after the conclusion of the convention).
Please fill out the above form and submit by September 6, 2018, to be considered for volunteering at ASCE 2018 Convention.
If accepted, you will receive confirmation mid September, followed by instructions on completing the volunteer scheduling form.
If you have any questions, please contact ASCE 2018 Volunteering Committee.